Study for the TOEFL iBT with the guidance of one of our language coaches.
In this self-paced, 3-month long course, you’ll have the opportunity to practice all 4 domains of language, grammar, and vocabulary necessary to succeed at the TOEFL exam.
We offer webinars on the 4th Saturday of every month at 8:30 am EST (New York time). In these webinars we cover a range of frequently asked questions from students and also give additional information regarding some of the common mistakes students have been making in the practice material.
If you’d like to set up additional time with a language coach — for a consultation or tutoring — or if you need more than 3 months to practice, you can contact our representative on our “contact us” page and we will help you find the package to best meet you needs.
A complete syllabus is available upon request.
This course includes:
- 8 Listening lessons
- 11 Writing lessons, 6 of which are teacher graded writing activities
- 30 Speaking lessons, 20 of which are teacher graded activities
- 17 Reading lessons
- 18 Grammar Activities
- 3 note-taking activities and tips
- 11 Vocabulary lists and activities
- 11 mini-tests
- pretests for each section of the exam
- 75+ TOEFL style questions and exercises
- Videos and guidance from a coach (responses within 1 business day)
- 1 Complete Practice test – which includes 8 teacher graded activities